Saturday 13 February 2010

Mutti

Mum hit my earlier. She was still talking about me, so I went into the living room, and said,
"I can hear you, you know. Stop talking about me."
So we had stupid argument, which quickly escalated. So she was on about me always thinking about myself, which I laughed at. Did I WANT everybody to know I was suicidal? Did I WANT trouble for myself? Did I WANT to be in hospital for a week on an I.V. Drip? Did I WANT everyone to know how unstable I am?

So I told her that it wasn't ME being selfish, but her. I thought she was walking away, but she walked back up to me (I was sitting down by the computer, and couldn't see her), and hit my around the head.
"DO YE NO THINK AH HUV ENUFF STRESS TAE BE DEALIN' WI?!! WHAT STRESS DAE YOO HAVE LIKE?"
"Well, let's think, I HAVE EXAMS IN TWO WEEKS TIME, WHICH IS BAD ENOUGH, WITHOUT ME CALLING ME A FAILURE BECAUSE I GOT A D IN PHYSICS! YOU SAID I WOULDN'T GET INTO UNIVERSITY, BECAUSE I'D FAIL!"
So she huffs and puffs, trying to cover her tracks, when I knew for a fact that she had said all of that.
"YER GRANNIE COULD BE DYIN', AND A' YOO CARE ABOOT IS BLOODY EXAMS!"

I hadn't known that. See how in the dark I am kept? She also called me an attention seeker somewhere along the lines. Would an attention seeker walk out of the house, and go for a walk, so they could cry in peace? Would an attention seeker go out of their way to make sure they were not found on a blog? (I have a fake name, and I know that nobody ever reads these things anyway)
Would an attention seeker self harm, and not tell anybody? Would an attention seeker cover up the way they are feeling just so that they could be left alone?

I think the more astute readers may discover the answer to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment