Wednesday 10 February 2010

Hmm...

I've not eaten since last night, and I feel fine so far. I'm the tiniest bit hungry, but not enough to quit. Not this time, I'm not going to quit this. I'm going to achieve this goal. It's going to take a while, but I think my mother believed me when I said I'd already eaten last night.


I feel so happy, like I have a secret that nobody else knows. It doesn't matter that I'm never going to be pretty, but at least I can be skinny. I will be unique! :D


I saw a photo of myself and Nathaniel last night on Facebook. We were so close. God, the chemistry between us was amazing that day. I can still remember every last detail. It's such a shame that we both ruined it. Still, he shouldn't have accused me of being a lesbian. Well, you know what they say. Unhappy beginnings mean happy endings.


Daniel is going to crop the other people out of the photo, and just have me and Nathaniel in a photo, and tag us both, and caption it as;

"A perfect couple. Come on Nath, you know you want to!"

Which should be quite funny! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment