Monday 19 April 2010

Meh.

Darren and I have officially pretty much split up. I don't know if I'm upest at this or not. I told Sargeant Langman about this blog. I wonder what he'll make of it.

For some strange reason, my bathroom scales say I'm eight and a half stone. I wish. They have been known to be a little off, but my sister (Who's weight is always the same) says the scales are more or less accurate. I've no appetite, but this seems to be a good thing. I don'y know many people that can survive on a baked potato and a packet of crisps a day and not be hungry.

I went up the mountain yesterday. Melonie said she thought I was going up there to take my life. So I told her not to worry, it wasn't rocky enough, or high enough. But she was right. I did manage to hit my head though. Not from jumping, though, more from frustration.

My mum and her 'Fiance' are ignoring me. In every literal sense of the word. I have to repeat whatever I say at least twice before they even look up! SOmetimes they even just walk away from me.

Cadets tomorrow. School today. Oh joy. Let's just try and make it through today. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment