Friday 23 April 2010

Hmmph.

I wonder what Langman made of the blog? He didn't say much, but I think he now sees me as some sort of freak. Oh joy. I'll just keep everything under wraps from now on I think.

Had an okay night last night. I enjoyed the sports, and managed not to collapse, or get myself killed by the football. Huzzah!

I did manage, however, to have a minor breakdown with two of the girls last night in the toilets. Haahaa. C.I. Walsh came in, and wanted us to talk to her. Hmm. How do I tell her I'm suicidal, and on the verge of a complete breakdown? Langman knows though.

Cadets tonight, but it's a social, and we're in civvies, and allowed to wear make up. Huzzah. I'm in no mood to go tonight, but I suppose I must put in an appearance. Besides, it's better than staying in the house with THEM. The more I'm away from them, the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment