Monday 3 May 2010

Back On Track?

I had a breakdown in school last week. I had to walk out of Media class. But thankfully, my teacher sent Sophia out with me. I realised from that breakdown, that a boy in my class liked me. I'm now seeing him. Not bad, huh?

Things at home are really bad right now. Mum and Steve are being really bitchy, and I'm not sure what to do. I can't tell anyone, because I'll be accused of being a liar again. I'm sick of them dictating what type of person I should be, how to act, right down to the minutest details, what to do, how to behave.

I want to be my own person, not to conform to conventional society, or my parents' expectations of how I should be.

I'm a proper cadet now. :) Which helps a lot, it gets me away from the house, and it annoys Steve no end, because he's in the army, and I'm the R.A.F. Cadets. I find it quite funny.

I went shooting on Saturday with some of the cadets, which was really fun, except the fact that my shoulders and back now kill.

Seeing another boy that isn't Darren now. Haahaa.

Starting to come out of the whole cycle of depression thing. Which is good. Except the fact that now that I have my uniform, I have to wear short sleeves, and my arms do have some cuts on them that haven't healed yet. I just hope they'll believe me when I say that it was the cat. :S

No comments:

Post a Comment