Friday 7 May 2010

I've been rumbled...

I've had exams all of this week, and am therefore exhausted. Ill also.

Cadets has become a nightmare. A few of the girls and two of the boys confronted me about my arm. Hastily saying it was my cat, I dismissed the subject, and laughed when they called me emo.

They all found out. Sargeant Lundregan, Sargeant Humphreys, C.I. Williams, C.I. Walsh. So Lundregan asked me about Tuesday, Humphrey's threatened to tell Lundregan the truth, so I quickly explained that Pilot Officer Johnson already knew. And he does. Sort of.

Lundregan now guesses but won't say anything, and the two girls that were calling me names are trying to be very nice to me, because Humphreys probably warned them, and I'm trying to hide my unhappiness from everyone.

Schoo's been okay, but crap. The popular girls have been laughing at me, because I'm not pretty or thin enough to go out with a guy on the rugby team. They talk about me, snigger and call me names. The boys are marginally better, but some guys are just pricks theough and through, and nothing will ever change them. I give up on them.

My "happiness" is built like a house of playing cards. One wrong card, one name, one ruour, one glance, and the whole rickety pile collapses.

I should be happy. I am. To a degree. I'm happy with my boyfriend, but unhappy with everything else. Can a single thing like demand my complete and utter happiness?

No comments:

Post a Comment