Tuesday 11 May 2010

Rambling on again...

Cadets has been better, but still rather painful. Two of the girls, Sargeant Humphreys' sister and her idiotic friend have been calling me Emo.

The C.I.'s found out and told Lundregan. So on Thursday he approached me, asking if anything was the matter. I lied through my teeth and told him I was fine. He found out the truth on Saturday though.

I wasn't speaking, and said I'd lost my voice. Fools believed me. Apart from Lundregan, Bliszko, and Gumery, that is. Bag packing, which was okay, except I was really ill.

Then we were to wash up for The Battle Of The Saints dinner in the night. That was fun. :S As the evening wore on, I became really angry, and was throwing things around, giving Bliszko and Humphreys horrible looks when they asked if I was okay. Whoops. :S Eventually, I walked out, into the bathroom next foor with Shelly and Sophie. God, I lost my temper big time. I threw a few punches at the wall, but had to walk out, because I'd almost completely lost control by that point. I went outside, to where all the Sargeants were, Langman, Humphreys and Bliszko were. They saw my hand, and told Gumery. Gumery acted like I'd just chopped my hand off, I swear. He went running off for Lundregan, who, by that point in the night, was fairly tipsy. I wouldn't show Lundregan my hand, and he threatened to take me to the hospital if I didn't show him. SO then it was the icepack or A&E.

I'd calmed down a bit, but still shouted at him. I knew that as soon as I started talking, I'd break down and tell him everything. Which I did. God, I should have just stayed silent. I wish I had. He wants me to tell Squadron Leader Timothy. Tomothy's also Deputy Wing Commander. Which means official interference. I told him I'd already tried, but the school and my mother lied about it. Typical. He told me alot about himself. Humphreys is really worried about me, and I thought he was gonna start crying when I saw him after I'd talked to Lundregan. He lookedso upset, and he's so worried, love him. Still, they don't need to worry for much longer. I'll sort it out. Shelly'll help me. We'll sort it out together. Together forever.

I'm in deep shit with my parents. They're constantly threatening me. And I can't get to Cadets tonight. If I don't turn up, Lundregan's gonna get Child Protection involved. Shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment